Friday, October 17, 2025

{Thrifting} September Thrift Finds

Here's what I thrifted in September.  I found this Ikea jar last month but forgot to include it in the post. 

I use one of these for Willow's dry cat food and Ikea no longer carries them, so I have a back up now.  Plus, I can always use some airtight storage!
I found this Gloria Vanderbilt dress with tags and liked the style.  Willow is indifferent.
I tried it on again at home, I didn't have anything like it in my closet so it was a keeper.
I loved the plaid design and the ruffles of this LOFT shirt.
Trying it on with my trusty denim shorts.
This wooden drum style table was one of my favorite finds.   I also found a melamine green bowl from William Sonoma. I like using melamine for entertaining out by the pool and needed more serving pieces.
The table replaced a square wicker  ottoman that had seen better days.
I like that I can store things underneath it if I want to. The previous ottoman had a little storage so it was good to have.
I found a whole set of melamine bowls for entertaining.  I love this bright sweater and have gotten compliments when I wear it. I couldn't resist the rustic wooden tree lantern.  I will be using that in my holiday decor.
A better shot of the bowls and sweater.
Here's the sweater on.
I did not get this monstrous mug but I sent a pic to Mr. Click.  
I also found this Lauren Conrad shirt.
Have you done any thrifting lately?


Please follow me! 



Pin It

10 comments:

Gina said...

I looked at that exact same side table on line and what a find! I ended up buying one from Target, but that glob al/boho vibe is always what I am after. I need to pop into a couple of places today, just for some fun browsing. You never know what you will find.

Carla from The River said...

We hope to go thrifting in a few weeks. I have a list of things I am looking for. ;-)
Do you ever find oil lamps? I hope to find some unique ones.
Carla

Maria Rineer said...

More great finds! I like melamine, too, for outside. Your bowls and so nice and will be perfect poolside! I like your GV dress. I also found a brand new dress in a similar style while thrifting last year. It´s probably not a style I would have purchased new but it was so reasonably priced and brand new so I decided to get it. I´m glad because I´ve worn it a few times and really liked how it looked when styled. What a great table!

Joanne said...

Oh wow! That side drum table is beautiful!

Fashion Recommendations said...

amazing post dear

MELODY JACOB said...

What a great haul of thrifting finds for September. It is so satisfying when you find items that are practical but also unique.

Hena Tayeb said...

That table is such a great find.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love that dress and the ottoman is great. You always purchase some great finds.

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I need to read Shopgirls! I love anything with a look back at the 80's. That table is fabulous!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

mireille said...

I love the table! And the bowls/sweater and little tree thing are adorable too. Great finds! After a 40ish day break, I am back at thirfting and this week has been very successful!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails