Saturday, July 3, 2010

Things Loved in June

1 ) Our Cuisinart Soft Serve Icecream Maker
I have to say it took me a little while to come around to this machine but now I love it.  So far we've made:

Fresh Strawberry
White Mint Chip
Coffee
Fresh Blueberry
Orange Creamsicle
Fresh Raspberry
and


2) Pinot Grigio..what is it with me and wine? The warm spring/summer nights have enticed me to drink this cool crisp white variety. Barefoot Vineyards makes a good one.  Eco Domani is my favorite.

3) Reality TV

Those NY Housewives were back (and yes I'm watching NJ too but not as into that one) and Coo-ca-doodle-dooin' it up!
Photo Bravo tv


4) My Hydrangeas
Gracing my yard and home...

5)Being Outside:
For book club...




and birthday parties....


6)The last day of school! My babies are growing up!


What did you love in June?


Blogger Templates
Pin It

11 comments:

Christy said...

I love the last day of school - I think I am almost as bad as my kids! Thanks for following me... I am now your newest follower. I love your blog.

Mama Hen said...

I want to get that ice cream maker! What a great idea! Thank you for the suggestion! Hope you and your family have a great 4th of July!

Mama Hen

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I love ice cream, too. I love my flowers growing and I love doing the yard. Love the longer days, but not the heat and humidity. Today is unusually cool for July and it feels great. Happy 4th!!

Yellow House said...

Oh you know I was loving those Housewives right along with you! I love the first and last day pictures. Your daughter looks just like a soon to be 5th grader!

Java said...

I don't think I'm ever done with laundry!! lol!

Hope you have a great day!!

Java

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Your Hydrangeas are so beautiful, its a pity they don't grow in the tropics. I loved your first day/last day pics too.

What i loved about June.... the rain, last day of school and the weddings.

Luv Lisa.

Chelsea@ThisFreshFossil said...

Oooh, ice cream! Who doesn't love ice cream? Especially the homemade kind. :) Beautiful photos! In June I loved the wonderful warm weather <3... and maybe our Margaritaville machine, too!

~Chelsea

anneshouse said...

Hi Heather, I found your blog through This Fresh Fossil and have really enjoyed your posts! Your Italian night looks wonderful and so do your hydrangeas. And I have to confess, I love real housewives of NY too! :)
Anne

Eve said...

I've never made homemade ice cream, it sounds like fun. Your first day, last day pics are really nice, I can see how your beautiful children have grown. I love your new banner as well!

June for me means my birthday! Yay! :D

LillyB said...

Great post!! I want an ice cream machine. Grandma used to make us sit on the porch and CRANK the old one LOL technology has come a long way!!
Lilly

Rachelle said...

How did your youngest grow that much in a year?

You're going to give me a panic attack about Kindergarten this year. Ack, don't grow Lily! :(

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails