Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I made a button (or two!)

I finally figured out how to make a blog button!

Originally, I could only make one with an existing photo but I could not figure out how to get the little text box below it with the html code.


Enter this handy-dandy tutorial.

Here's my newest button that I made using picnik.com.


This tutorial was the most helpful in making the button and text box with the code below it.






Photobucket

If you've been wanting to make one, I highly recommend it.

Blogger Templates






Pin It

5 comments:

ShadowCase said...

Thanks so much for sharing this--I have always wondered the same thing. I found you from someday crafts, and I think I'll be hanging around here more often now!

Lindalou said...

We were just discussing buttons this morning. Perfect timing. Thanks for posting the tutorial link. Can't wait to try it.

Megan Whitney said...

New follower from MGM! Cant wait to look through all your home improvement pics!! We're in the process... :)

B said...

Thank you so much for posting this - I've been fighting to get my button up and "grabbable" for some time now, and this solved my issue :) THANK YOU!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

So glad I could pass on the info. This was the easiest tutorial I found.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails