Vewry clever post. I make cakes and that is a lot of layers. I think I made a dried apple cake many years ago for my mom that had lots of layers like that!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
24 comments:
yummy! and X is 10 in roman letters, too bad you didn't cut the cake to shape like an x
Yep...X-actly..that's why I called it an X-Layer Cake. Thanks for stopping over.
That was eXtremely clever!!! I hope you did not gain eXtra pounds! Happy X day to you!
clever and yummy :D
that is a lot of layers!
Ok that was a stretch and I loved it! That cake looks YUMMY
Great thinking.. this was a hard one.Have a wonderful 4th. Debbie
This looks eXcellent.
Very high level thinking! Great take on the post!
Xtremely interesting X post! :)
... wish I had a piece of X layer cake ;)
Can you cut me a slice? Thanks! LOL
Yummy! Yes please, I'll help you eat that ten-layer chocolate X-cake!
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's X-words
Vewry clever post. I make cakes and that is a lot of layers. I think I made a dried apple cake many years ago for my mom that had lots of layers like that!
You are so clever! That cake is making me drool... can I have a piece, please? :)
love this,
sweet and smart...
The cake is beautiful. All those layers...your friend has a lot of patience.
Loved your take on the X! and the cake looks very yummy!
Wow, that is seriously a labor of love.
The cake looks delicious...and so was my stop here on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "X"!
Thanks for helping to make this meme so Xtraordinary!
A+
Wow, that took some skill. 10 layers of thin cake.
Great post! ~ Sarah
Let's do the math...
10 (x) layers
Times (x)
....How many calories?
Whoa nelly that is a heaping helping of Cake!
(I'll take two slices please.)
Fun!
Blessings From The Muse
A Diva's Hammer Prose
X Post:
~Excursion of Xeranthemum~
What a clever take on X - ten layered cake... you must have patience in order to add and fill all those layers....bkm
Thanks everybody!! I didn't make the cake, wish I was that good!
I'd never make it, but I sure wouldn't mind eating it!
Crazy! I would never have the patience to make this cake but certainly to eat it! Clever use of X.
Post a Comment