Thursday, July 11, 2019

{Photography}Another Senior Session

I think seniors are my favorite subjects to photograph!
 Getting to capture my niece as she graduates from high school was also very special.
 Who says you need outfit changes and lots of props?

 Sometimes a simple dress and a beautiful smile is all you need!
Wouldn't you agree?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

7 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

And she is a beautiful senior too! Great pics Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The photos came out great of your beautiful niece Heather!

Tamar SB said...

Love the setting! She is beautiful!

Nastya Deutsch said...

You have a very beautiful smile and outfit! Have a great day, sweetheart <3

MY NEW POST ♥♥♥

Terra Heck said...

Gotta say I agree!
The pics turned out great.

Claire Justine said...

Great photos Heather :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Beautiful photos! I love the change of scenery! It makes a huge difference in the shots!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails