One of my photography class assigments was to create a photo inspiration board. I used Flickr to gather some of my favorite photographs. To create the mosaic I used BigHugeLabs.com. If you've never tried it, it's fun!! These are the kind of photographs I want to take.
Sources listed below.
1. Untitled, 2. Little Miss Sunshine, 3. vietnamese model (unknown), 4. painter, 5. { Parsley on white }( EXPLORE,thanks!), 6. 29/52: △ [explored], 7. Short Eared Owl in Flight (Explored), 8. SNOW!!!!!!, 9. 9\5O explored*, 10. Labrador Jetty, 11. Untitled, 12. Attendi il freddo, nelle ossa, 13. ho avuto giorni migliori, ma casco in piedi ( E X P L O R E + F R O N T P A G E ), 14. IMGP6272s, 15. 1st December - Xmas Month!, 16. Holiday drink


9 comments:
Those are some awesome shots! Thanks for the follow, I am now following back.
I just got a DSLR for Christmas and can't wait to get out and take more pics.
Thanks for joining the blog hop...I am now following you!
Hi, I'm your newest follower from Ring In 2011. I love all these photographs. The one with the kid in the snow made me laugh. It reminds me of A Christmas Story.
http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com
Hi there, new follower here.
I LUV your inspiration page :)
Happy New Year.
I hope you'll stop by and follow me back when you get a chance.
~Steph
http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com
Lovely collage!
Great site!!! I am a new follower via Thursday blog hop. I would love if you could follow me back at http://frugalcouponingmommy3.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful post - would love to be able to focus on my photography more...hollowing you from the blog hop. Hope you can visit me at http://www.thejoyfuljungle.com
New follower from the Ring in 2011 bloghop...would love to have you stop by and follow me too! :)
Happy New Years! :)
nice post. thanks.
Post a Comment