I think March was a total bust for thrifting for me. I went out a few times and didn't find anything worth bringing home. I was disappointed with my local Goodwill (the national chain is being nicknamed Greedwill these days).
I ventured out to some different thrift stores in April and started finding things again (and renewed my faith in thrifting). This was my haul from three stores on the same day. One store was a bust so I did pretty well with the other two.
I've been trying to do more "analogue" hobbies and I'm loving this adult coloring book. You can see Willow approves, of course.
I found three tops, three mini vases (one is a shot glass but I'm using it as a vase) and a brand new with tags Anthropologie Natalie Lété Christmas mug.
A close up of the tops. The shirt on the left has a subtle Minnie and Mickey theme. Perfect for Disney!
The GAP blue top.
The vintage white blouse with ruffle sleeves. I almost bought a similar one at JCrew but this one buttons so it's more versatile. The cashier was oohing and ahing over it.
Here's the Minnie & Mickey top. I'll probably only wear this in Disney.
I tried it on with a black skirt and liked it too.
The wooden crate looks brand new and from the Home Edit line at Walmart.
It's been a great addition to our newly organized Linen Closet.
This mug is so special. I love this Anthro line of products. They are selling online for way more than I paid so I've listed it on Poshmark but if it doesn't sell. I'll use it in my own Christmas kitchen decor.
See ya next month with more thrifts!
Pin It

13 comments:
All of those tops are so cute! You founds some great things while out thrifting.
I’m loving that mug and those tops. Yay for thrifting wins again. Happy Friday.
@Joanne. Thank you so much! I did pretty well!
TY!
Great finds...the tops are cute and love the mug!!
What a fun haul! 🌸
That mug is such a gem, and those tops are lovely.
I like the items you thrifted. I too like the two tops and the bin is great also.
We went thrifting a few times too, we did find some treasures. I will be posting about our thrifting adventures soon.
xo
I really like the white ruffled blouse! So pretty and feminine!!
Great finds. I haven't done any thrifting posts but we scored big last weekend. We four a very nice 4 slice toaster for $5. I had just bought a new one that I will now be returning.
You found some great stuff, but I agree. I'm a thrifting junkie and I haven't found anything really good in a long time. The prices in NY are nuts. I hoping that yard sale season will be better this year!
I believe it is because more people are shopping at the thrift stores, more difficult to find those treasures. Where I work, a group of us girls will pile into a car and go to garage sales and thrift stores. It's been fun so far this year, we found some good ones.
Fun to see your good finds.
Have a fun week.
All the best.
Super haul, love the cute vase. It's definitely more difficult to find good stuff at thrift shops (here in the UK we call them charity shops). It's because too many sell their stuff on Vinted for peanuts. I'd love to see you in my link-up. It's every Tuesday at isthismutton.com
Post a Comment