We tackled another closet! After the success of our Guest Room Closet and our Primary Closet, we were inspired to work on another one.
We only have one linen closet and it does a lot of jobs for us. It holds our luggage, travel supplies, cleaning supplies, paper products, laundry basket and linens..among other things. We had been wanting to paint it but never got around to it until today! It had a musty-potpourri type smell that we could never get rid of but we knew paint would do the trick.
Here's the "BEFORE". One exciting thing that came out of this update was finding out that we had an extra shelf on the bottom (where the paper towel is). It had been flipped up against the back wall (where the previous wooden rod had hung--see guest room closet). I never realized there was a shelf and when Mr. Click flipped it down to show me, I was shocked (and thrilled)!
We removed all of the shelves and cleaned out the closet.
The shelves had to be cleaned and then painted.Starting to look better with a fresh coat of paint.
The shelves are back in!
Ta da.... The finished closet! It feels so clean, fresh and organized. All it took was some paint and wall paper. I've been tweaking it to make it even more efficient for us. I love that it's not packed and there is breathing room on the shelves.

11 comments:
It looks lovely!
It looks wonderful - great job. Feels good to get things organized!
Oh, good job this looks great! I love projects like this. Big impact! And I like the idea of leaving empty space.
I like that you painted the closet and put that pretty wallpaper down on the shelves. I'm tempted to buy that peel and stick wallpaper and use it in my linen closet.
You are on a roll with all your organizing. Another space well done.
It looks great! Well done!!
Thank you!
Thanks so much!
Well done. It looks great.
High Fives!
We got our closets done last week too. I have one more to go. It has been something I have wanted to get at for so long. It feels so good to have it done.
xo
Thinking of you. Sending hugs.
Post a Comment