Mother's Day feels so long ago but it was only last weekend.
I discovered this naughty (but extremely cute) groundhog helping herself to my cilantro, lettuce and zucchini plants. RIP veggie garden.
City Girl #2 came home on Saturday and attended Mr. Click's gig at Porchfest. It was fun, despite the rainy weather.
It cleared up and we walked on the boardwalk after dinner. There was a peek of a rainbow but I can't see it in this photo.
On Sunday, City Girl #1 came in on the train. We all went out for coffee at a local spot. I had mint tea.
We went out for brunch at a boardwalk restaurant.
I ordered something different and got the cinnamon crunch French toast. We ordered a few appetizers too.
It was so foggy but also sunny on the boardwalk.
We stopped at the trinket swap so I could show the girls. We left a trinket and got a sticker.
After brunch the girls and I went to a cat lounge to visit with adoptable kitties.
I think there were 17 kitties and they were so cute.Some were very sleepy
but we got to interact with some playful babies too!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Linking up
Talking About It Tuesdays
Talking About It Tuesdays
Pin It

10 comments:
Looks like the perfect Mother's Day with your girls - love the color of your pedicure!! Yay - sandal season is here!
That sounds like such a lovely weekend.
Gosh - I was just thinking this morning how fast the week of Mother's Day flew by! I need to find a cat lounge to go soak up some furry goodness.
Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day.. Oh the groundhog.
A pedicure and time with your family sounds wonderful for any weekend!
Looks like a great time. Glad you enjoyed it.
It looks like you had a nice Mother's Day Heather. The cats look so relaxed and adorable. We have a new trinket box near us too. I would like to put some stuff in it.
Tell me more about the trinket box? We do not have one of those here, if we do I have not found it.
Your Mother's day sounds so nice. The girls are so pretty.
We have a cat lounge too. It is located in an old church building. I am thankful for the work they do.
xo
Yay for sandal season. I like the color of your polish.
Your Mother’s Day weekend sounded fun. Mine was lovely too.
Your kitties are so relaxed and happy.
I want a Trinket Box!
@Nancy Thank you so much!! I'm glad you had a lovely MDW. I bet you could find or start your own trinket box.
Post a Comment