Tell me, what do you make using the sardines? I have a tart I am going to make using anchovies. I wish TJ's was closer to us, it is over an hour to get to a TJ's for me. Boo!
We like the dumplings and edamame and the bon bons look so good! I love getting all of my pasta from TJs. I buy the cards too. I'm due for a TJs run soon!
I went last week and grabbed up some pot stickers, mandarin chicken, and fried rice for a couple of meal ideas. I also grabbed some produce and some peach snack bars. I don't know why I don't shop there more often. Fewer choices, less stress than HEB!
I love avocados cucumber and basil, but I also love everything chocolate you have shown there. ;) Visiting from the Talking About it Tuesdays link party.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
12 comments:
Tell me, what do you make using the sardines?
I have a tart I am going to make using anchovies.
I wish TJ's was closer to us, it is over an hour to get to a TJ's for me. Boo!
We like the dumplings and edamame and the bon bons look so good! I love getting all of my pasta from TJs. I buy the cards too. I'm due for a TJs run soon!
Great purchases. Those bonbon's are looking pretty good.
These posts always make me wish we had a TJ's near us!
I went last week and grabbed up some pot stickers, mandarin chicken, and fried rice for a couple of meal ideas. I also grabbed some produce and some peach snack bars. I don't know why I don't shop there more often. Fewer choices, less stress than HEB!
I enjoy it when I manage to get in, but I never go to TJ's because the parking lot is always packed. Of course, for good reason! Haha!
The frozen foods look good.
I love avocados cucumber and basil, but I also love everything chocolate you have shown there. ;) Visiting from the Talking About it Tuesdays link party.
@Jennifer I'm so glad you like what I like!! Thanks for stopping over!
What a great Trader Joe's spring haul for sure. Oh how I wish there was a Trader Joe's near me.
Visiting Today From Talking About It Tuesday.
The ice cream bon bons look so good. I'm visiting from a link on Julie's blog.
Thanks for stopping over! I wish you had a TJ's too!
Post a Comment