We were heading back to Brooklyn for Easter this year.
I got in the spirit with some bunny ears.
Willow was not amused.
Getting a few pics before we left.
This tree only blooms for a few days so I like to get a photo of it in bloom. I had Easter baskets for the girls. It was fun to put some together this year.
Of course we stopped for coffee.
I got an iced tea.
We had tickets for the Booklyn Botanic Garden and it was our first visit.
It's sure to be even prettier in a few weeks.
I loved these soft yellow flowers.
Of course there were daffodils...
some forget-me-nots...
More daffodils..
The cherry blossoms were in full bloom.
We stopped at the Terrain gift shop on the way out. We went to brunch afterwards but it was pouring so I didn't get any more photos.
I can't wait to go back!
Have you ever been to a botanic or botanical garden?
Linking up:Pin It

10 comments:
I sure would have liked to come with. :-)
I have been to two botanical gardens, Madison and the Twin Cities, it is so fun. I was at the one in the Twin Cities during Easter of 2019.
Thank you for sharing!! :-) Love the family photos too.
xo
This reminds me to pencil in one of my empty days at Zilker Botanical Garden in Austin. I haven't been in years. Now if the rain would just let up! The expression on the kitty's face is so funny!
Thanks for sharing your visit to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
It’s wonderful to see spring unfolding through your lens.
Love your gorgeous photos.
I love botanic gardens. So beautiful and peaceful. I’m glad you had a good time as a family. Happy Sunday.
You look so cute.
It's been a while since I've visited the gardens. I would like to go back maybe for the summer. It looks like you had a nice time visiting for Easter even though it was a rainy day.
The gardens are beautiful! Do you collect Longaberger baskets? The Easter baskets look like LB to me. I have the exact same pastel one!
That sounds like such a lovely Easter. The gardens are pretty even in early spring.
Gorgeous pics. Love your cat! Thanks for linking at ##TuesdayTwirl and hope to see you tomorrow
@Gail thanks you so much! She's my sweet fluff ball! Thanks for stopping over and for the invite to the link up!
Post a Comment