Thursday, May 21, 2026

{Recipe} Protein Reese's Cup Treats

I like having healthier versions of treats in my fridge and this recipe caught my eye.
It's super simple, no-bake and comes together quickly with a few pantry staples.
To make:
Mix 1 cup of rolled oats, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup protein powder of choice and 1 TBS chia seeds.
Press mixture into silicone muffin cups. Top with 1 cup of melted chocolate chips mixed with 2 tsp coconut oil (optional).  Sprinkle some flaky salt on top and refrigerate until set.
They really do taste like a Reese's cup!
Maybe better!







 

Pin It

10 comments:

Joanne said...

Those sound delicious!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow! These look so good and a snack I would love. Thanks for the recipe to make them.

Ann said...

OOH, I have to try these!!!

Maria Rineer said...

These look really good! Thanks for the recipe!

Carla from The River said...

PINNING!!! Thank YOU!! YUM!!!

Nancy said...

Yes please! These look so good! Pinning!

Gina said...

Yum - I don't know how I missed this post. Those look so good!

Veronica Lee said...

Yum! These look amazing! 😋
I love that they’re no‑bake and use simple ingredients I already have.
Definitely going to keep a batch in the fridge for those sweet cravings.
Thanks for sharing!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Nancy ..thank you they are so good!

Hena Tayeb said...

Ooh these look sooo good.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails