Thursday, May 14, 2026

Recreating Spring/Summer Pinterest Inspired Outfits- Part 1

The last post I did like this was back in November and featured fall/winter outfits. I thought it would be fun to do it again with spring/summer inspiration.  I'm also actually wearing the outfits that I try and recreate from my own closet.

I have a similar set to this inspo pic and added my denim jacket.
I don't think to wear my denim jacket very often and I liked it with the set.  I wore this outfit to run errands.
This outfit has a similar blouse to the one I recently thrifted. 
I just needed to add some wide leg jeans, Birkenstocks and a bag.  I wore this one out to dinner.
I liked the dressy t-shirt idea in this outfit.
I wore this one on Mother's Day out to brunch with the family.

I don't think I would have ever put this outfit together on my own.
I really liked the white and tan vibes of this outfit and it was perfect for running around and going to Trader Joe's.  I can't wait to recreate some more Pinterest inspired looks!  Do you have a favorite of the looks?

Pin It

10 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love the last one. You look great in all of them.

Joanne said...

These are all great fun!

Ann said...

What fun - you did a great job!

Carla from The River said...

They all are fun!! I am in need for a new denim jacket, where did you get yours?

Michele Morin said...

I have a hard time getting inspired for summer outfits so this was really helpful!

Lydia C. Lee said...

They really suit you! I'm not a jeans wearer, never have been. But they look great on everyone else! #TuesdayTwirl

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love the outfits you recreated especially the one with the jeans jacket. I love the blue and white jeans you are wearing too.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Lydia Thank you very much!!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Using Pinterest for outfit inspiration is such fun, you've reminded me. Great to see you in #TuesdayTwirl

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Gail Thank you for inviting me!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails