Here's what I've been loving lately...
Flower arrangements in my thrifted vases
Oceanfront dinners before the crowds arrive
Vegan Mexican take out dinners
Unexpected guests at the pool (they didn't stick around very long)
Our grand kitty Toki visiting us
What are you loving lately?

9 comments:
Toki is so pretty! Are the flowers from your garden? So pretty! Oh yes, seeing sprouts after planting seeds is a dopamine hit for sure!! Oh to live near the ocean :). Have a great weekend!
Great post! Those flowers are such a gorgeous color. Enjoy the weekend!
Those flower arrangements are so pretty! I bet it is wonderful to get to explore those beach towns when they are so empty.
Hi Toki, how cute you are. :-)
Ha, did you have any unexpected visitors last summer in the pool?
Wow, those are such beautiful flowers in your thrifted vases! I love the colors of the flowers. It must be so much fun visiting those restaurants before the summer crowds arrive. How fun watching your flowers and plants grow from seeds. Toki is so adorable.
That ocean view reminds me of one of my favourite restaurants in Cape Town. Eating watching the waves is so special! And how cute is your little grand kitty!
What wonderful favorite's! Your grand kitty is precious.
Visiting today from Talking About It Tuesday.
@ Laura..thank you so much!
@Paula..I agree about grand kitty!Thanks so much!
Post a Comment