Tuesday, June 2, 2026

{Thrifting} May Thrifting

May was a pretty good thrifting month for me.  I've been going to more independent thrift stores and not going to Goodwill as often.
These finds were from my favorite consignment shop that tends to have higher end items and clothing.  I used the serving platter this weekend.  Tinned fish is very in these days!
I checked out a new to me church consignment shop and found some very good deals! That's a Lenox candle stick-- I think I spent $6 for the lot!
I think I found this shirt at Goodwill. I've been looking for a chambray shirt. This one is so soft!
When City Girl #2 was visiting I took her to a huge thrift store that I discovered. She did very well. I did pretty well too! The GAP workout top is my favorite find....well I really love it all!
Back at my favorite consignment shop...I found this pretty lavender blouse. I'm on a lavender kick lately.

What have you thrifted lately?

Linking up:







 

Pin It

10 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

You found some great items! The clothing pieces are really nice. Six dollars for all those items is such a great deal! The lavender blouse is pretty. I found a couple of cute things for my little niece at a consignment shop near me. Now I need to remember to bring the items with me when I visit with her family soon...

Ann said...

Great finds - yes, not doing Goodwill as much but love the little charity shop near where I sometimes grocery shop. And, our community has a sale every so often with items - not clothes - that people donate. The last hour of the sale you pay 2 dollars a bag and can stuff as much in it as you can. I almost ripped the bag!!! All the funds go to benevolent fund for people who are living here but run out of money. I have found placemats, napkins, and brand new Eagles travel mug for my honey...Love searching for good stuff!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That plater is so nice and I love the clothes you thrifted. You always find such nice items.

Kim said...

Six dollars for that lot? That's amazing! I feel like that Lenox candlestick would be $6 alone in my neck of the woods. I'm actually donating some items for a charity yard sale this weekend. I'm hoping to find some goodies there!

Marilyn said...

Oh my goodness! These are some great finds! I like the variety of them as well.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Marilyn..thanks so much! It is a good variety this month!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

hi heather! love the finds and the consignment shirt!!! And the click here now works for me!!! yay!!!

Carla from The River said...

I still have to do my thrift post. Ha!
I love the platter.

Gina said...

Ooh I love that platter. I have mainly thrifted art and books lately and have been haunting Goodwill and Salvation Army. I also found a water bottle with a built-in infuser at a charity thrift shop. I am ready for people to do some garage sales in my area!

MELODY JACOB said...

You found some incredible pieces this month, and that Lenox candlestick for a total steal is such a massive win! There is nothing quite like the thrill of finding those hidden gems in independent and church shops, especially when you can immediately use them for hosting like that serving platter. I’ve noticed the exact same thing about tinned fish boards blowing up lately, so that was the perfect weekend excuse to break it in. That soft chambray shirt looks like an absolute staple too. Have you had a chance to style it with your new lavender blouse yet, or are you keeping them for completely separate outfits?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails