Wednesday, May 6, 2026

Enjoying Spring in Philly

We had a free Saturday and took an impromptu trip into Philadelphia.
We had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Bar Bombon. It happens to be vegan and it's so good.   
We started with the nachos.
The weather in the city was so much warmer than it was back at home. It was the most glorious Spring day in Rittenhouse Square.
The park was mobbed and full of people enjoying the beautiful day.
I always enjoy walking around the park and looking at the gardens.  
They were looking good!
We walked around the city and did some shopping before heading home.  It was such a nice day!


 
Pin It

10 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I love seeing the flowers. :-)

Ann said...

What a nice day - the azaleas are GORGEOUS! A fun, not planned day out is always a treat!

R's Rue said...

What a wonderful day. Those nachos look delicious.

Jeff the Chef said...

Those nachos look amazing! And it looks like spring is in full force in Philly!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What a fun time in Philly. Those nachos look so yummy! You and Mr. Click always do such fun things together. I hope you have a nice weekend and Mother's day.

Maria Rineer said...

Rittenhouse Square looks like a great place to be on a beautiful spring day. Love the flowers and the views. What a fun day! Thanks for sharing your photos!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Jeff. It sure was!Thanks for stopping over!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Maria It really is a stunning park and area. Thanks for coming along!

Hena Tayeb said...

I can't remember the last time we were in Philly. Lovely day.

mireille said...

I've never been to Philadelphia! Thanks for the glance! I love finding the random vegan restaurant.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails