Happy New Year! I hope you had a relaxing, fun-filled holiday. I enjoyed the time away from the blog but I'm back at it. It's fun to see which of my posts were the most popular over the last year. Here they are!
My travel posts have been pretty popular and this trip to Phoenix was as well.
Our BiFold Barn door installation was a great upgrade for us.
I did a lot of thrifting this year and this was one of the most popular of the bunch.
I love trying out new recipes and sharing them with you. I'm still making this one on repeat. Have you tried it?
My Amazon posts are usually very popular and this one got the most views.
This was another very popular recipe and so good!
I tweaked Julie's recipe for this tasty soup and I've made it a few more times since. It's such a good one!
It seems like everybody loves an Aldi haul, me included!
This trip to Kauai feels like a dream but I'm glad to see other people enjoyed reading about it as well.
More thrifting of course! This was a very good month of thrifting.
What was your favorite?
Linking up:




6 comments:
Thrifting... Travel... City Girls and Kitty Cats and Recipes... I love all your posts!! Happy 2026!!
I remember all of your posts from last year and I can see why they were so popular. It's so nice to see the bean soup recipe I shared was so popular on your blog. I love that soup and I need to make it again soon.
It is interesting to see what others like! For posts like thrifting, it´s not like anyone else is going to benefit since the reader is not going to be able to find those same things- it must just be curiosity? I still need to try the viral date recipe! I like travel recaps in general, especially if I´ve never been to the place. I feel like I know certain locations just based on what I´ve read about them!
I remember reading all of these but my favorites are always travel posts; especially beautiful/tropical places like Kauai that I'll probably never get to visit myself!
So many great posts. I always love your Aldi and TJ hauls as well as thrifting post.
The soup is the favorite here.
Post a Comment