Wednesday, February 12, 2025

{Shopping} Amazon Finds

I haven't done one of these round ups in awhile.




We got this deskchair for City Girl #1 for Christmas.   If I needed a desk chair, I'd consider this one because you can sit cross legged on it or on one leg as I tend to sit.



I needed a new pair of corded ear buds because the ones I had were no longer working well. I've been happy with this set.  I prefer the corded ear buds when walking so I don't need to worry if one falls out.

This was a last minute stocking stuffer for Mr. Click and he loves them (they come in a handy two pack).



My heels really needed some help and these little socks have been helping a lot! I wear them to bed and wake up with moisturized, softer heels!

I wanted a new leopard print belt and liked the thicker width of this one.  I'm amazed at how many outfits it goes with.

Seen here.


I've been finding lots of good uses for these handy hooks. I have them on the side of the fridge to hold a calendar, the side of the dryer to hold a collapsible hamper, to hang drying clothes, and on a rolling cart to hold a dustpan and brush.  They are small but mighty.


I was influenced by Kathryn at Do It On a Dime to try these sticky dots.  I'm using them in the kitchen drawers to keep the organizers from shifting around. It has made such a difference! I'm sure I will find lots of other uses for them as well.

I mentioned finding the bifold barn door hardware in this post.
I've bought these now in three colors so suffice it to say I love them!



This was a literal life saver when my zipper pull broke off of my winter jacket's zipper.  It was not operable without it.  The pack came with a few so if we ever need to fix a zipper again (think suitcases, handbags, etc) we'll be set.
Here it is in use (with the corded ear buds) so I can brave the cold winter walks.


I love this little stick for cleaning my rings which have been getting so dirty from constant use of hand lotion and washing.  I couldn't believe the gunk that was coming off of my rings!

I asked for and got this soft and cozy robe for Christmas. I've been using it pretty much every day. I love the shorter length and keep it in the bathroom for after my showers. 


Please follow me! 


Pin It

15 comments:

Ann said...

Great buys - I need to get those nano dots....and the zipper pulls are on my list. I have some older ones that don't work as well. My husband has a coat for YEARS that he loves, can't find a new one he likes, and the zipper is going. Thanks for sharing !

Carla from The River said...

I like the zipper pulls. I definitely need to find these. :-)

Benita James said...

Great buys from Amazon, I need me those heel socks.

Creations By Cindy said...

I am loving your Amazon finds. Oh yes on those Heel socks! I need those. My poor skins is so dry and always has been but during treatments and even now, my skins took a beating. I usually wind up kicking off my socks at night so might give these a try. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What great buys you found on Amazon. I like that pretty office chair, the belt, and the dazzle stick which I will check out.

Memphis Bridges said...

I could see those magnetic hooks coming in handy in so many ways!

Tamar SB said...

The zipper pulls are cool!

Joanne said...

I prefer corded earbuds too. Those zipper pulls are fabulous and I am going to have to keep them in mind the next time one our zippers break.

Gina said...

Such great finds! That chair also comes in pink and is perfect for my new sewing room. I also ordered corded earbuds for my walks so I can put my phone in my pocket. (: thanks for the recommendations!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Some good ideas- I need the heel socks and zipper pull!

csuhpat1 said...

I really like that chair. So very cool.

Hena Tayeb said...

Great chair.. my youngest needs a new one. The ring cleaner looks great as well.

Andrea Nine said...

I’ve been thinking about ordering those hooks as well! I can see lots of uses for them. I love that pretty color green for the pillow covers! There’s so many color options!

R's Rue said...

I love those pillow covers.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Andrea Nine said...

Yay! So happy you linked to this goodness up with us!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails