Thursday, September 25, 2025

{Thrifting} August Thrifting

I kept up my thrifting adventures in August.
I didn't get this shirt but I thought about it!
I sent a text of these Birks to City Girl #2 to see if she wanted them but she declined.  I thought they were such a score!
Speaking of scores--I found a brand new pair of Adidas that had to come home with me.

At the consignment shop I picked up this H & M sweater vest and checked out what it was going for online.
I did the same with these Madewell pants still selling on their website.
Here they are together.  The pants are fun!
I've been looking for a navy blazer for awhile and finally found one!   I like seeing what they are going for online.
It really elevates an outfit.
I found this LoveShackFancy lace top. I hadn't heard of this brand but it's $$$!
This cute top if from Madewell and one of my favorite brands to thrift.
I love this gold Lucky Brand top too.
I also found another pair of denim shorts.  These are Express brand.
I've been surprised at how often I've been wearing this cream mock turtleneck sweater!
I couldn't resist this adorable bunny dish.  It's not just for Easter!

Please follow me! 
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:















 

Pin It

10 comments:

Doused in Pink | Chicago Style Blog said...

So many great finds! Love the vest and Madewell pants! That bunny dish is adorable!

Jill - Doused in Pink

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, you scored a lot clothes at great prices. You have the nicest thrift stores in your area.

Ann said...

Great finds...but oh, that bunny dish!!!

R's Rue said...

Great finds

Nicole Orriƫns said...

I love your finds! Clothes thrifting is the best. I do it too.
The bunny dish is lovely!

Joanne said...

So many great finds! That bunny dish is so cute.

Carla from The River said...

You rock at thrifting. Love the shoes!!

Hena Tayeb said...

You found some great things. M and I went thrifting a couple of weeks ago were surprised at all that we found and bought.

Maria Rineer said...

You found some great items, as usual! I like the bunny dish and all the cute tops.

Tamar SB said...

Love those sneakers!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails