I haven't done a Costco post in awhile so here we go!
I like to switch up my body wash and I've been liking this one.
I love Costco for clothes and especially for activewear. I got these Eddie Bauer leggings (trail tights) and I've been wearing them for yoga. They are really thick, high waisted and have a handy pocket.Now onto some staples. The 3 pack of Boursin is new for us but they are great deal. I like adding some to pasta sauces. Yum! I love the egg whites and spinach too.
Mr .Click has been loving the Chicken Fried Rice for lunch.
The Chicken Meatballs are delish!
The Chicken Breast Burrito Bowls are filling and easy to heat up.
Of course we needed to stock up on ketchup. We like getting a rotisserie chicken every once in awhile. I think the peppers are a weekly staple around here. We've ben loving the Jessica's sourdough.Since we were taking the trees down, I needed something to brighten up the house and these pink roses were calling my name. They've lasted almost 2 weeks.
We spotted this Ruggable washable runner and decided to try it out in our entry.
We love it and think it complements the front door color and our floors.
Of course we needed to stock up on ketchup. We like getting a rotisserie chicken every once in awhile. I think the peppers are a weekly staple around here. We've ben loving the Jessica's sourdough.Since we were taking the trees down, I needed something to brighten up the house and these pink roses were calling my name. They've lasted almost 2 weeks.
We spotted this Ruggable washable runner and decided to try it out in our entry.
We love it and think it complements the front door color and our floors.

12 comments:
We aren't Costco members. We have a Sam's Club membership as SC is way closer to our house than Costco. We have some staples that we get at Sam's. We get a rotisserie chicken like you do- every once in a while. My guys are into protein and they stock up on protein drinks and supplements from Sam's. Your purchases all look good. The rug is perfect for the space :).
Wish I had a Costco nearby. I really want that waffle blanket. Hugs my friend.
I have been so tempted to get a Costco membership, but I think it would be my downfall!!
I love the dove body wash and I wear the Eddie Bauer leggings all the time to the gym. We also buy the spinach, Yakatori rice, and I was also looking at the meatballs but haven't tried them yet. The rug looks so nice and perfect for your entry way. I just loaded up today with a lot of food since we are expecting so much snow this weekend! Got to love Costco! :)
Cute leggings! I didn't realize they sold Ruggables. I need to make a Costco run this spring.
Those roses are so beautiful!
Great buys - we TRIED to go to Costco on Monday, forgetting it was a holiday. It was chaos...we left without buying anything as the checkout lines were all the way back to the frozen food - and the rotisserie chickens were all gone and people were waiting for new ones to come out! We did stop at our little neighborhood grocery today and again - chaos due to snow. Love the items at Costco and new sale starts next week...so we will return. Stay safe in the snow!
I'm overdue for a Costco trip! Love the runner, so perfect for your space.
So many great finds.
I love the way the rug looks. :-)
And the roses, so pretty in pink.
xx oo
Carla
I love Costco and I love Ruggable products. I was so happy when I saw Costco was carrying them. I love everything about Costco lol.
Fun to see what you have have found lately! Those leggings look like a great pair. And yes to rotisserie chicken every so often to make life easier.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
Post a Comment