In case you missed my last Halloween post, I'm backtracking a bit to cover the whole year on my blog. We took a quick business trip to Phoenix in October...well I tagged along on Mr. Click's business trip.
We left on a Sunday morning and this was my travel outfit. I slept in heatless socks curls so my hair was nice and bouncy! Do you make your bed before you leave for a trip? I don't think I could leave if I didn't!
I had some vegan ramen for lunch at the airport and it was pretty good! The flight was uneventful- the way we like it!
Our spacious room at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
There were lots of food stations, entertainment and Native American art tables and speakers throughout the event.
We got to see some really impressive dancing and performances. I headed to bed pretty early. I'm always tired on a travel day.
It was a beautiful morning and the grounds of the hotel were stunning.It's always fun to watch them eat and swim around.
It was such a scenic walk and it was nice to learn about the area and the landscape.
Pin It
Our walk ended in the gorgeous JW Garden.
Here's a little clip of me with the hummingbirds. We could put on rings with hummingbird food in the center and they would come right over to us to drink it.I grabbed a still shot from the video and you can get a better view of the hummingbird.This scary looking guy was there to ward off the wild javelinas and other creatures at night.
The garden had a lot of edible treats and we were allowed to sample some of them.
We also each picked manifestation card at the end of our walk. This was mine.
The garden had a lot of edible treats and we were allowed to sample some of them.
We also each picked manifestation card at the end of our walk. This was mine.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Facebook ourlifeinaclick
Linking up:




7 comments:
A very nice trip dear Heather. Seems not to be winter there. Thanks for your kind visit to my blog. And of course all the best for this new year.
Violetta
https://violettaarden9.blogspot.com/2025/01/ausfluge-im-dezember-out-and-about-in.html
I definitely make my bed before leaving! What a beautiful hotel/grounds.
YAY ... a travel post. :-)
Wild boars!!! YIKES!!
I love hummingbirds.
Carla
fun trip! we stayed there years ago!
So much fun. We were in Phoenix just last month!
How fun! The hotel is gorgeous. And I always have to change my sheets before we travel so we have a fresh bed to return to!
Very cool. That event looks so very cool. The walk looks amazing.
Post a Comment