Monday, October 13, 2025

{Field Trip} Oasis Concert

 We got to see Oasis (the Britpop sensation from the 90's) during their highly anticipated and attended tour in the US.

Mr. Click is a big fan and we got the tickets over a year before the show.  Here's our "fit" for the concert before we left.

These socks have made an appearance on the blog before and were perfect with my Adidas.
He got an outfit change after we visited the merch stand.
The concert was at MetLife Stadium and it was our first time seeing a show there.

Bathroom selfie.

Our seats included this indoor viewing area and we watched Cage The Elephant from here.

In the stadium for the show.  We heard it was the Era's tour for dads and thought that was pretty acurate.  
I was thoroughly impressed and knew so many of their songs. The energy in the stadium was incredible.  Those lads from Manchester can rock!
It was such a fun night and we will definitely go back to MetLife for a show.  Have you been to a concert lately? What's your favorite concert that you've ever been to?

Please follow me! 


Pin It

9 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Looks like such a fun night! You guys look great :). I like a few of Oasis and Cage the Elephant´s songs. (The latter I only know about from one of my kids who likes some of their songs!) Abby and I saw Ed Sheeran at Metlife a couple of years ago. That´s the last big concert venue that I´ve been to. My husband is a huge Sammy Hagar fan and we saw him at a smaller venue last year in Indianapolis.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What a fun evening at the concert and I love your outfits!

Carla from The River said...

I love your outfit!! You have the best hats.
My favorite concerts have been all of my U2 concerts. We took the boys to one of their concerts in Chicago, such good memories.
Carla

Ann said...

Looks like a fun night! Just saw an Oldies show ...with the Turtles!

R’s Rue said...

So fun. Posting more at my new blog.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com

Handmade in Israel said...

The Era's tour for dads is a great description! Your outfit was perfect! Visiting from Talking About It Tuesdays.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looks like you had a great time!! My late husband and I went to over 70 concerts in our 46 years together....
Thanks so much for visiting!! I am playing catch up with my visits!! I hope you are having a good week!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog

Joanne said...

Aw, that sounds fun! I do know a few Cage the Elephant songs as my youngest listens to them but I'm not sure I know any Oasis songs. I'm off to Google that/them and see.

Lux G. said...

That's amazing! When's the last time I went to a concert?? I can't even remember. Glad you had a great time.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails