Thursday, October 30, 2025

Birthday Freebies and Coupons

I thought it would be fun to get as many birthday freebies and perks as I could this year.  I don't always take advantage of them and this year I made the choice to try and use them.
Starbucks
One of my favorite freebies every year is a free drink from Starbucks.   I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  You have to have the Starbucks app and make one purchase during the year.

Panera
You get one free bakery item from Panera in your birthday month in their app

Wendy's 
In the Wendy's app, you get one free small Frosty with any purchase.

Kirkland's
Email subscribers get a 20% off coupon during their birthday month.   They were running a big sale so I didn't need the coupon.

Kohl's

Kohl's sends you $5 Kohl's Cash for your birthday.  I couldn't find any clothes that I liked that day so I ended up getting a nice set of kitsch hair ties.



Sephora
I try to always get my free Sephora gift but they don't always have all of them available. I got the lip set.

Ulta

Ulta also does a birthday freebie.  I didn't get the email so I had to call customer service to get the code for the birthday freebie. (note to self, re-subscribe to emails before birthday month next year).

Wawa
I got one free coffee or tea in the Wawa app.

Michael's

I went into Michael's to use my birthday coupon but the planner I was buying was already on sale.

Anthropologie
I make sure to always use my annual birthday coupon at Anthropologie.

I got another pair of these pants that I'm obsessed with.

Target

Being a Target Circle free member entitles you to 5% off your entire order during your birthday month. I had forgotten about this one but the cashier asked if I wanted to use it.  


Old Navy
We used this one at the outlets. Mr Click needed some new t shirts so it came in handy.


Bath & Body

Bath & Body sent me a birthday message and it said that my gift was loaded onto my app for a free product (up to $9.95 with purchase).  I got some new hand soaps.

QVC

QVC sent me a birthday coupon and I used it to get some more of these Advanced Firming Facial Pads and serum.

I also used a coupon from Readers.com to get some new reading glasses!

Some other coupons/gifts I received but didn't use were:

Fandango $4 off a movie
Aerie $5 birthday reward
LOFT $10 reward
DSW $5 off shoe purchase

Do you sign up for birthday rewards, which one is your favorite?
*Edited to add some of your suggestions*
Madewell
Hallmark
Yankee Candle 
Boscovs
Vera Bradley

Please follow me! 



Pin It

9 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, you are signed up for a lot of bday freebies. I always do the free Starbucks drink on my bday and do the Sephora gift.

Maria Rineer said...

My girls always take advantage of the Sephora birthday freebie and everyone besides me does the Starbucks one. You did amazing using so many discount codes and freebies. Good job and Happy Birthday (whenever it was, lol!)!

Andrea Nine said...

Saving this post. So fun and sweet of businesses to do it when things have changed so much! Happy belated birthday beautiful!

Joanne said...

I think the only birthday perk I've ever used was from Vera Bradley; they send me coupons for my birthday and I can use them at the outlet stores... which usually run a huge sale in the summer so I can usually get a purse for like $35

Marilyn said...

I need to add the Anthropologie reward to my list. Madewell is my favorite!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday - enjoy your haul! I do most of these...plus Hallmark and Boscov's ! love trying free stuff from Sephora :-)

Carla from The River said...

Happy Birthday ... and wow, you did good! :-)

R's Rue said...

Saving this. Thank you. Happy birthday.

Tamar SB said...

Now that is how you celebrate your birthday!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails