Friday, February 21, 2025

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Here are some things I've been loving lately.
Celebrating one year in our new home! We've done so much to the house and are loving our new town and area.
OPI Nail Envy. I've been using this polish with the OPI Repair Mode.  I hope they come out with more colors.  This is my favorite neutral called Double Nude-y.
Going to yoga at my local studio. This was a very chill evening class. 

One of my old friends (we met in middle school homeroom!) came to see the new house and Mr. Click's band. It was a fun night!

My beautiful Valentine's Day flowers.  We also went out for a nice meal on Saturday and to see Captain America a Brave New World.  I love the new 'Cap!


These cropped corduroy Maddy pants from Costco. They are a really good dupe of the Anthro Colette pants that I love and a MUCH better price point!  What have you been loving lately?

Please follow me! 





Pin It

13 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the tip...will have to look for those pants at our Costco. Will look for that nail envy - I have been using Londontowne Nail Veils and loving them. Natural looking and they last. Glad you are so happy in your new home...wishing you many more happy years!

Memphis Bridges said...

I love a good clothing dupe and have bought a few pieces at Costco that I really like. Have a good weekend!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow Heather, it seems like the year went so fast. I'm glad you like your neighborhood. I've been getting a gel manicure for a while now and I should give my nails a break and get back to regular nail polish. It just seems like my nails chip after a few days. The pants look so nice on you and I will have to check them out the next time I'm in Costco. Have a nice weekend.

csuhpat1 said...

Wow, it has been a year in the house. Glad that you love it. Very nice.

Joanne said...

Lots of wonderful favorites! I love that nail color and all your flowers are so pretty.

Gina said...

Evening yoga sounds interesting! I'm all about the mood lighting (:

Andrea Nine said...

Love yoga so much! Those roses are beautiful and so is your pink heart sweater! Hope you’ve had a great weekend.

Carla from The River said...

I love that first photo... you rock hats my friend.
Have a great new week ahead.
Love, Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

I can't believe that you've been in your new home for a year now! Time sure flies. Loving that nail color on you. I love the OPI brands. Oh the yoga studio looks so laid back. My kind of yoga! Happy New Week sweet Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

R's Rue said...

I love the flowers. Happy Monday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

That yoga studio looks wonderful. I use OPI too but I wear blue! Sometimes I find some good clothes at Costco too.

Hena Tayeb said...

One year already? Wow time flies. So I can't get on board with a new Cap. I am not a fan of reboots especially when the current actors are still very fresh in my head. I think Endgame was a perfect closure to all things Marvel. I will watch more of Tom Holland's Spider Man movies but then I am done.

ALLIE NYC said...

I do yoga at home, it would be fun to do it at a studio too. The night out looked super fun and congratulations on the new house. And great job styling these cropped tousers.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails