Tuesday, October 29, 2024

Loving Lately-September/October

 Here are some things I've been loving lately!

We went out for our anniversary and took a photo in this mirror (we didn't realize at the time that it was for a wedding that was going on at the same place!)
We enjoyed this warm chocolate chip cookie and ice cream treat for dessert. yum!
We're enjoying walks on the beach whenever we like.  It's especially nice now that the summer crowds are gone.

We went to a fun birthday party and City Girl #2 was able to attend too.
We love a photo booth!
We went to another party that had an ice cream truck show up for the guests!
Mr. Click had a reunion gig with his first band and I dressed in my "groupie" outfit.
It was so much fun to see everyone and some old fans/friends.
I got myself a new fall mug because my last few broke (this one also had an accident but I was able to replace it).
I loved this nail color from mooncat.
I couldn't decide which pair of pants to get from Anthropologie when I was birthday shopping. (I ended up with #2) I might go back for more because I love them so much.
We had both girls home for a night over Columbus Day weekend. 
I've loved seeing all of the Halloween decorations in our new neighborhood!
City Girls and friends visiting for Mr. Click's gig.  This was earlier so slightly out of order.
This is sweet and sad, a neighbor's "pet cemetery" with photos of their beloved pets that have died.
I take walks daily and always look out for the cute kitties. I've made friends with a few but talk to all of them!

Please follow me!

Pin It

8 comments:

Ann said...

Wonderful October - Happy Anniversary ! Happy Happily Ever After!!!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

looks like you had a really fun filled month. Actually all four pairs of pants look good on you!! The nail color is perfect for the fall and the kitties is adorable. How fun to have an ice cream truck at a party...

Amy Johnson said...

Looks like you had a wonderful fall. Happy Anniversary. Visiting from Talking About it Tuesday.

Handmade in Israel said...

Lovely photos. I too could manage warm chocolate chip cookie and ice cream!

Joanne said...

That sounds like a really fun and fabulous October! Happy anniversary!

mireille said...

Lots of fun happenings! Happy anniversary!
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Happy anniversary Heather. It looks like you've had a nice month and wishing you a happy halloween!

Tamar SB said...

So many fun parties!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails