Friday, January 12, 2024

Most Popular Posts of 2023

  It's fun looking back on the previous year to see what we actually did. Here are the most popular posts from last year. Thanks for coming along!

{Field Trip} Jagged Little Pill in Philly

{Shopping} Costco in February

{DIY} How to Fix a Tunneled Jar Candle

{Travel} Six The Musical & Philadelphia Magic Gardens



{Recipe} Strawberry Crunch Cake

Friday Favorites Summer Edition

{Travel} Family Trip to Riviera Maya

November Wrap Up

Did you remember some of these posts? Which one was your favorite?

Please follow me!
Pin It

11 comments:

Ann said...

They were all great - loved the cake. Looking forward to what adventures and fun you will share this year !

R's Rue said...

I still love those Sharpies.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, looking back on your posts from 2023 you did a lot of fun things. I like the posts about your trips and the strawberry crunch cake recipe.

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
I enjoy all your posts, travel, recipe and shopping posts are always fun. Your how to fix a tunneled candle was a hit here at our house, because I had a tunneled candle the week you posted that post! :-) Thank you for the help.
Carla

Joanne said...

I do remember most of these! I had forgotten about that strawberry crunch cake though..

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you've been having a great time on your adventures. I wanna be just like you when I grown up! Happy New Year sweet Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

csuhpat1 said...

You had a great year in 2024. Very cool.

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great posts. Love looking back at your travels and thanks for the reminder.. I still haven't made the strawberry crunch cake, hopefully after the net strawberry picking season.

Life Of 2 Snowbirds said...

That strawberry crunch cake looks delicious and since it is strawberry season I will definitely want to make it the next time I need a yummy dessert.

Slabs said...

Hallo Heather
Wow, that Strawberry crunch are calling me.
I visited you via Slices of Life: Talking About It Tuesdays: #12
My links: 31+32. We will be delighted if you share your blog post links M-S with us at SSPS. Link under BLOGGING

Jennifer Wise said...

What great adventures! Visiting from Talking About it Tuesdays.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails