It's been a long time since I've done one of my TJ's hauls. We've done a few shopping trips over the last few months and here's what we've been buying (that I remembered to photograph!)
I needed a small bottle of balsamic vinegar and looking forward to trying this one.
The Pita Bite Crackers are so crispy and flaky. Thumbs up!
The Buttermilk Ranch dressing has been out for awhile but I just tried it. I like it!
I hadn't bought the Oat Creamer in awhile and thought it would make a nice treat when I want a little creamer in my coffee. *It's good on oatmeal too!
Some freezer items: Mr Click enjoys the Cookie Butter Ice Cream and I like the Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls (even though that's a mouthful to say!)
I grabbed the Organic Jasmine Rice for a dinner one night, it's so nice to have it in the freezer for "rice emergencies" like that.
We have not had the Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese in years and it was an old favorite. We'll see if it still holds up.
I was influenced by a TJ's YouTuber to try this. It's so good! I bought this little tree for my mother in law for hosting Thanksgiving. TJ's does great plants and flowers!
I finally tried the Giant Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce--they are a customer favorite. They were good but City Girl #1 said "too dilly ". She isn't a dill fan.
I love their Srirachi sauce and the price point.
A fun new pasta to try!
A few more staples: The Squiggly Noodles are so versatile and really tasty..like in my Easy Peanut Noodles.I use the Beefless Ground in lots of recipes...like my Slow Cooker Taco Soup , Vegan "Meaty" Lasagna,American Style Vegan Goulash, Vegan Tater Tot Hot Dish, Vegan Taco Pie, Vegan Egg Roll In a Bowl & Shepherd's Pie.
We're on our second Crunchy Chili Onion Oil. A little goes a long way!
I buy the Raw Cashew Pieces for dairy free sauces and recipes. Way more budget friendly than whole cashews.
What have you been buying at TJ's lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife


13 comments:
Love the dessert.
Good haul! Planning a road trip soon and will try the beefless beef. I use soy crumbles that look like browned ground beef in my recipes. Enjoy your finds!
Heather, wow you got a lot of nice items from TJ's. I haven't been there in a while and miss it. I love their plants and flowers and the ice cream. We've had the pasta already and I made it with tomato sauce.
Always enjoy these posts so much. That oat creamer is a fav of mine. I just started putting it on oatmeal and so delish. The jasmine rice is a staple for us too. Saving this post for my next TJ visit.
That cookie butter ice cream sounds amazing!
Happy Friday Heather!
I love your Trader Joe's finds. Sharing on The Weekend Edit.
I love those pita crackers! We love their pizza dough options. laura in Colorado
Hi, I always enjoy your TJ posts. :-)
You got some great staples and new things!!
Also! Got your card, so exciting!!
Nice haul! When I go, I usually come back with dried fruits, because they have such interesting varieties.
The creamer is good. I use it.
Love the Chilli Onion Oil. I picked up Five Seed Almond bars the other day and occasionally enjoy them with my afternoon coffee.
Hope you’re well
Have a beautiful day
Post a Comment