This is one of those crave-worthy meals that I can make almost any time because I usually have all of the ingredients on hand between my pantry, fridge and freezer. I use whatever fresh veggies I have available but frozen also work in this.
Ingredients:
(2-3 servings)
1 package Trader Joe's Knife Cut Squiggly Noodles (or approximately 4 oz of pasta)
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed (or protein of choice)
1/4 cup peanut butter (I used Kirkland brand)
1 TBS maple syrup
1 TBS Srirachi (less if you don't like too spicy
2 TBS soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2-3 cups chopped vegetables (I used red onion, broccoli slaw, bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, frozen corn and edamame)
Optional: Sesame seeds and chopped scallion for topping
We've been loving the Trader Joe's Squiggly Knife Cut Noodles lately (seen in this post) but any pasta would work.To make:
Chop up the vegetables and set aside
Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to package directions
Make the sauce by whisking the peanut butter, maple syrup, sesame oil and Srirachi in a small bowl. Set aside.Sauté vegetables in water (or oil) and cook approximately 10 minutes until tender
Add chickpeas
When the noodles are done cooking, drain them and add to the vegetable mixture
Toss with the sauce to coat the noodles
Serve immediately. Try topping with sesame seeds, scallions and more Sriracha. Yum!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Pin It


14 comments:
Yum
This looks wonderful...and I always have chick peas on hand so this will be great ! Thanks for sharing !
This looks like such a good meal for lunch or dinner. Thanks for the recipe.
That sounds so yummy and so easy!
Have a beautiful day.
Hi, yum!! Thank you for sharing.
And we received some EXCITING mail from you!!! Congratulations!!!!
Cannot wait to see and hear more!!!
Love, Carla
I am totally here for yummy flavorful meals like this! Thank you for the recipe
Happy Friday.
Yum!!
Wow! This looks easy and delicious. I am a vegan so this really works for me. Thanks for the recipe.
That looks so good.
Oh this looks absolutely delicious!
I would put peanut sauce on everything in the world if I could. And I love pasta. So this is for me!
Looking so good, will only have to use GF but will try this for sure.
Found your post at Slices of Life. My entries this week are numbered #49+50
Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/
Post a Comment