We went back to Philly the following weekend after being there for the Punk Rock Flea Market. We hopped on the train this time. Easy peasy!
I won the ticket lottery for Six the Musical and we decided to spend the night and make a weekend out of it.We used Marriott points to stay at the Residence Inn Center City. The location was fantastic and we had stunning city views. We had a gorgeous corner room with a full kitchen and living space. It was huge!
We had dinner reservations at Vintage Wine Bar. We shared some small plates but this kale salad was all mine.

After a quick breakfast in the hotel we checked out and stowed our bags with the hotel. We walked over to the Philadelphia Magic Gardens. I reserved our tickets through our local library. It's such a great resource for museum passes and activities.
We loved exploring this magical place.
I took so many photos and videos.
It truly was a magical space!
You can spend as long as you like exploring the gardens.
Even the bathroom was a work of art!
The gardens are mostly outdoors so nice weather definitely helps. It didn't feel crowded even though there were plenty of other people walking around.
Walking around the city, of course we see some Philly Phanatic art.We stopped for lunch at El Vez. We've been there before and always enjoy it.
One more walk around the city before we picked up our bags and caught the train home. It was such a fun weekend!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Pin It






















5 comments:
WOW!!!
In my hometown of Phillips, Wisconsin we have something like the Magic Gardens, but on a much smaller scale.
Love your hat. :-)
What a fun and colorful outing for you both! Love it! The food looks amazing and the art work is so neat. So glad that you enjoyed. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Heather, how fun to see the show Six and the Magic gardens. The hotel sounds nice and the same for the food. What a great way to spend the weekend in Philly.
Wow, what a super time. That is so very cool.
I want to see Six!! I have never seen the Magic Gardens!! I need to do that!
Post a Comment