Friday, August 25, 2023

Sweet Nessa

We had to say goodbye to our sweetest girl Nessa last month.  It's still hard to talk(write) about and I miss her every day.
The house is just not the same without her and the pitter patter of her little paws on the wood floors as she'd come visit me on the couch. 💔  She was the gentlest kitty and loved her soft nap spots and sunny windows. Her sister Willow seems to be doing fine and I'm grateful for that.  Give your fur-babies an extra hug from me today!
 


Please follow me!
Pin It

12 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, I am so sorry for the loss of your cat Nessa. I know how hard it is to deal with the loss of a pet. I know you will cherish all of the memories of your sweet Nessa.

Ann said...

Oh, so sorry to hear this. Sending you sympathy and caring thoughts!

R's Rue said...

I’m so sorry

csuhpat1 said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts on your loss.

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
I am sending you a big HUG and Penelope is too. I do understand about the routines the kitties have and how they become a part of you. Every night Penelope comes to visit me on the couch and curls up next to me to read with me or watch T.V.
Sending lots of love and hugs!!
Carla

Joanne said...

Aw, I am so sorry for your loss.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

So sorry for the loss of your sweet cat! I know the sadness of losing a beloved pet.

Tamar SB said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that!!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

HI Heather and family,
I am so sorry to hear this news! I know how much Nessa was a part of the family.
laura

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

HI Heather, I think my comment went thru but wanted to make sure.Sending you comfort and great memories of Nessa! It is the hardest part about loving our pets like our family. xo laura in Colorado

Terra Heck said...

So sorry for your loss. I know pets are part of family too and it hurts to lose them. *hugs*

Barefoot by the Sea said...

Awww that's a beautiful picture of her. I know how hard it was and still is. She was a very special girl.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails