It's been awhile since I've done a Costco post. Here's what I've been finding recently.
Mr. Click likes these bacon bits. The bag lots a long time (we also keep the extra in the freezer!).
I've been on a salmon kick lately and my BS (Brilliant Sister) recommended the tzatziki sauce to go with them. Yummy!You might remember this set of body wash and scrubs that I was considering from my last Costco post and I did end up getting it. I'm loving it, especially the rose water and sea salt one.I picked up these camo joggers, I needed a new pair.They had my favorite Pacific Trail work out shorts in stock so I got a pair of black ones.I also picked up another rash guard because they were marked down to $4.
I also found these super soft joggers. I had seen there was a Vurori jogger dupe at Costco and these were the ones! They are so comfy, lightweight and soft and perfect for traveling. I ended up going back and returning the camo joggers and got two more pairs of these awesome joggers.
Here's a photo of the red joggers.




10 comments:
I have those joggers and love them.
Hi,
I have been making a salmon burger. We love it so much, it has been on the menu each week. ;-)
I will have to try the sauce.
Carla
Great finds...heading to Costco tomorrow and hope to find some great things, too !
Hi Heather, Love these Costco finds. I love those joggers! laura
I am not a fan of animal crackers usually but I bet those taste delicious! The salmon burgers also look tasty. I bet that coffee body wash smells incredible too.
Heather, I've never tried the salmon burgers but they sound good with that sauce. I will have to look for those joggers as you look great in them and they look comfy! Enjoy the weekend Heather.
Salmon burgers are so versatile!!
The rolls and the bread are amazing.
I saw those animal crackers the other day.. may buy them for the boys once school starts.. nice treat to add to their lunch boxes.
More great Costco finds! The ciabatta looks delish, and those animal crackers would be dangerous for me!
Post a Comment