I've been thrifting again and think I've been on a roll lately.
I was looking for some t-shirts for my walks and found quite a few!
I really like this Universal Thread striped tee, it's got such a retro Brady Bunch vibe to it.I wore the Johnny Cash t-shirt when we went to see Mr. Click's band in this post.
On another thrifting trip I found a second Universal Thread striped t-shirt (also pictured above) and this gingham Old Navy romper.Trying it on the dressing room first of course!They were also selling some potted flowers for $1/each. This was in pretty sad shape when I got it but it has bounced back since I repotted it !
I also did an order with Thred Up which is an online thrift store. Here's what I got:
1) a romper/cover up 2) a dress 3)Rag & Bone off the shoulder top 4) embroidered striped top. I was pretty happy with my order. The dress is a little more winter-y than I expected but I'll wear it later in the year.
I found a few things (two dresses and a jumpsuit) that will be good for vacation on another thrifting trip.
This week I found a pink gingham Universal Thread top (I wore it to the Barbie movie..so good!), striped Madewell t-shirt, cute kitty t-shirt and some books (one for me and two for Mr. Click).
I found a few things (two dresses and a jumpsuit) that will be good for vacation on another thrifting trip.
This week I found a pink gingham Universal Thread top (I wore it to the Barbie movie..so good!), striped Madewell t-shirt, cute kitty t-shirt and some books (one for me and two for Mr. Click).




11 comments:
Very good finds - love the gingham items. Never used Thred Up but will have to try it. We have a "Cash and Carry" sale every so often in our community. No clothes, but lots of household items, books, etc. I usually wait until the last day when it is $3 a bag....everything you can cram in for that price. In the past I have found some good things - an unused, brand new EAGLES travel mug for my honey, and some nice napkins and placemats. I am always on the look out for tea cups and saucers for when I have a tea party with college friends. I filled my bag last week and it included 6 Wedgewood Ralph Lauren Claire tea cups and saucers. Checked on line and they are selling for MUCH MORE....score! Enjoy your wonderful finds!
Heather, I love everything you thrifted. The dresses and the romper from Old Navy are all so cute. I will have to check out Thred Up.
You get the best hauls!
Oh what cute finds and you look adorable
Very nice finds there. Like them all.
You always do so good with your thrifting. Cute outfits girl but then a dang paper sack would look cute on you. I haven't been thrifting in a good while. I need to do that soon. Hope your week is wonderful to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
So many cute finds!
Great finds Heather.. as usual. You are a great shopper.
:-)
Carla
Those are some fabulous finds!
I need to go thrifting with you
SUCH good finds! The Barbie movie top! AND....did I spy a 90210 tee? STOP!
Post a Comment