Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Summer Amazon Prime Purchases

My Amazon cart has been filling up lately.  Here are some of my summer Prime purchases.

We got these for a trip to Mexico(post coming soon). They were so easy to pack and take with us. They didn't take up much room in our bags either.
I also got these for the trip to hold our towels onto our lounge chairs.  Bonus-they were great for wrapping up the floats at the end of the day too.


I didn't end up needing this stick but it was perfect for travel and I'm sure we'll use it during buggy times.
I'm not very talented with applying false lashes but these little cluster lashes make it easier to apply. They come with adhesive on them so you just have to apply them under your natural lashes. They are 24 hour lashes but I've had them last a few days.
We also picked up these for our trip. They did keep my phone and cash dry in the pool.
We needed some new pillowcases so this set of two king sized ones were perfect.
I got these pillow covers to freshen up our sectional.

tank tops (white & hot pink)
I liked this tank so much, I got it in two colors.
sweater (beige)
I'd been looking for an open crochet sweater and this one fit the bill. It's a great summer weight.
I needed a remote for my new camera and I picked this one up on Prime day.

Have you gotten anything fun from Amazon lately?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:

 

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you got some fun items for the pool. I can't wait to read about your trip to Mexico. I like the tank tops and the sweater too.

Carla from The River said...

No finds for me on Amazon, just the usual shopping. :-) You did great!
Carla

Tamar SB said...

How smart to bring the floats and towel straps!

Joanne said...

I have that same waterproof phone case and I love it! It works so well. I really like those towel bands; I'm going to have to remember those for our next beach vacation.

Barefoot by the Sea said...

Glad those pool floats worked out! So fun! I am always shopping on Amazon. It's a dangerous place for me!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails