Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quarantine Times - Weeks 5 & 6

The weeks are starting to blur together. Here's what's been happening...
 Finding my kitchen looking like this and texting it to the culprit.
 New flowers popping up in the garden.
 Enjoying the beautiful weather for hikes.
Exploring new paths...
The crock pot has been my friend.  I made this soup and also this one.
 Speaking of soup, College Girl made some Vegan Matzo Ball Soup and I bulked it up with some brown rice and spinach.
Some other recipes I've been revisiting....
I also made lasagna with the ricotta mixture from this recipe.
More puzzles..this one is custom puzzle with a photo we took in Italy
It's over 1,000 pieces so it might be more than we can handle.  
This one has been more manageable and fun to put together. It's called Where's Bowie and there are different David Bowie personas in the puzzle.
 The weather has been unpredictable so sometimes I have hot tea by the fire.
 While the lilacs are  also in bloom.
See more lilacs here.
We had hail one day too! Crazy!
How is your quarantine going?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Little Things Thursday

Pin It

13 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving that field of wildflowers. Our family doing well but I am getting real antsy to do a little retail therapy shopping......Oh my! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Love Of Quilts said...

I love the photo you took. I don't do puzzle's, I would if I had made a photo like this and could make it into a puzzle. What a great idea. Where would you get this done I would like to do one of my quilts.

Tamar SB said...

The weather has been insane lately!
That food is so tasty looking (:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Yes Heather, I hear you on the first photo. It's quite an adjustment with everyone home now until they go back to school. We are all good here and we all have our routines down pat now. I'm trying to make the best of it but I do miss the old life so much and appreciate it now!

Carol On The Lake said...

so many of us could take a picture of one room and say that it is about it but I do love all the flowers and the covered bridge

Joanne said...

what beautiful hiking views and all those dinners look delicious.

Andrea Nine said...

Yay for Spring blooms, yummy soups and puzzles. Have a sweet weekend! xo

R's Rue said...

Beautiful flowers and yummy meals. ❤️

Carla from The River said...

Our weather has been crazy too. We are having a lovely day today, I am excited to get out in the garden this afternoon. I planted some sweet-peas and they are liking the cool spring weather and growing very well. They do not like hot, so I thought I would try planting them earlier and I plan to plant some more.. but I looked at the long range forecast and
we have snow for Mother's Day!!!

csuhpat1 said...

Such very nice pics.

Claire Justine said...

I love getting out on my one walk a day. I will never take going out for granted after this is all over.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love the idea of texting a photo to the culprit! Great photos! xo laura

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

hi heather, you guys stepped up your puzzle game! We are still working on a kid puzzle from Target! ha! laura Are you watching Dead to Me? 2nd season drops today on netflix. just finished Waco!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails