When we left off in the last Italy post, we were exploring beautiful Cinque Terre by train and had just visited dreamy Vernazza.
We hopped on the train and decided to skip the town of Corniglia since it didn't have any sea access and we were all about the beautiful ocean views.
We stopped in Manarola to continue our tour.This was another charming town.
Manarola's primary industries are fishing and wine making.
Their population is 353!
Walking through the town we came to this view of the trails.This is an easier part of the trail because it's paved and runs along the coast.
We were walking along the trail and looking for the restaurant called Nessun Dorma for lunch.
We found it but the line was too long and we wanted to do more exploring and not spend our time waiting in line.
We could not get enough of these views.The historic buildings of Manarola and you can walk along this trail to Riomaggiore (the next town over).
Are we really here?
These people were jumping off very tall rocks.
This woman kept hesitating (I don't blame her!).But she did it!
Manarola is the second smallest town in Cinque Terree
We had one more town to explore so back to the train station we went.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick




















6 comments:
It's so beautiful in that part of Italy. I love the colorful buildings and the views of the water are so pretty. I saw an article in the NY Times last week of Cinque Terree.
Those colorful buildings over the water!!
Oh wow those are some really amazing views.
WOW, it is so amazing!! I love the color of the water.
Carla
So very beautiful. Lovely.
Beautiful photos Heather. I want to go and get away from the cold here :)
Post a Comment