Last week was our fourth(my fifth?) week of quarantine, here's what we've been up to (besides working!).
I dropped soup and scones off for a friend who is recovering from surgery. I also made a little bouquet for her out of flowers from the garden.
We finally got a puzzle to work on. I'm waiting on two more!I made these Peanut Butter Cup Energy Balls. I keep them in the freezer for a sweet treat.
Our state parks are closed but the trails are open so we've been exploring them on Sundays.
We had our masks but weren't wearing them for a family photo op.
We had sushi bowls (basically this recipe without rolling them) one night with...
I also made some more of my bread from last week's post.
I hope you're staying home and keeping healthy!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick









8 comments:
We all watched together Tiger King too. It is a crazy story but we all liked it !!
Lovely photos Heather. You walk looks like fun with all your family :) Beautiful flowers. Keep safe lovely.
That puzzle is so pretty! Hang in there (:
Love little energy bits and make them at times. Needless to say my family loves them too so that makes I have to make large batches. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi Heather,
You will have to share your thoughts about Tiger King with me. Do you think Joe is guilty?
After the airing of Tiger King we found out that some Wisconsin folks purchased big cats from Joe in the past. We also found out that in Wisconsin you do not need a license or any registration with owning a big cat. YIKES!
I love your family walks. Those photos of the girls bring memories of my boys to mind. Thank you Heather, Carla
Sweet little joys indeed. What a beautiful puzzle!
I am still holding out with Tiger King, but with snow in forecast.. I might have to binge it! We just watched 2 documentaries. The one that won the oscar; American Factory. laura
Nice family walk and great puzzle.
Post a Comment