I was on a Target run last week and found some cute things in the clearance section.
I'm not usually an animal print person but this sweatshirt from wild fable is so incredibly soft, I just had to get it.
I didn't have anything in this style or color and loved the design of it.
I wore it this weekend when we went to NYC to celebrate City Girl's birthday.I can always use long cardigans and this blue is so pretty.
I was actually at Target looking for work out tops and found this one (not on clearance).
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






7 comments:
Fab Finds! That lil ruffle top looks so incredible on you!
You got some nice clothes and I too love the way you look in the ruffle top!
You found some cute things girl. I rarely find anything at Target. Maybe It's time for a trip. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Such cute tops!!
Fantastic finds Heather!!
The clearance section is the first place I go when shopping for clothes. I really like that second blouse and it looks great on you.
Hi Heather, I love that green plaid shirt. Is it plaid? Either way I love it! laura
Post a Comment