Happy Friday! Here's what I've been loving lately.
This black trim and bold wall paper from Ballard Design.Valentine's Day flowers--one bouquet turned into many arrangements.
Our friends gave us this beautiful clivia plant.
Some yummy ramen from our favorite vegetarian restaurant.
A sweet winter care package that I won from Julie's blog.
Lucky me! Thank you Julie!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It







7 comments:
Winner Winner...yay!! I love all the arrangements you made what the flowers!! Happy Weekend love!
I love the way you separated the flowers up into other vases!
love to win a giveaway! The takeout looks amazing Heather! Happy Friday!
laura
I like the wallpaper and the black trim. It's so nice the way you divided the pretty flowers up Heather. Thanks for the shout out and I'm glad you like the winter care package you won from my giveaway. I hope you stay warm and enjoy the weekend.
Pretty wallpaper. Looking to have some taken down, maybe I should put up some on top of it! Nothing better then take out, setting back and relaxing!
Yes, I love that beautiful wallpaper too, Heather. Loving all your flower arrangements :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop: Fresh Flowers Friday. Have a great week and we hope to see you today or Wednesday for our next linky.
How fun to win a giveaway. :-) It just makes one smile.
I like your little bouquets.
Post a Comment