Here are some new (to me) items that I found on my last Trader Joe's trip.
This Organic Chiapas Mexico Small Lot Coffee looked good to me. With notes of caramel, dark chocolate and dried fruit. The package is so pretty too. I'm having some right now and it's yummy!
The coffee would go really well with these Crumpets. I had seen these many times at TJ's but didn't know they were vegan until I saw them pop up in vegan Trader Joe's Facebook group. They remind me of a cross between a pancake and an English muffin. They are good toasted with some jam!
I love this Picton Bay Sauvignon Blanc!
I was on the hunt for this Vegan Chicken-LESS Seasoning Salt and stoked when I found it. I need to try it on something soon and give you a review!
I may have shown these Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles in a previous haul but I haven't bought them in awhile and feel they should be a pantry staple for us.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






10 comments:
Of course I love it when you share your TJ finds but I’m smiling because of the crumpets. About six or seven years ago, one of our sons wanted crumpets for Christmas yes crumpets for Christmas! So I found them on Amazon and the look on his face when he ate them, well let’s just say his dreams were dashed, LOL!
The coffee I bet tastes good and I like the packaging. The crumpets sound good. I wish I could make a TJs run. :(
You got some great buys, Heather. These look great :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.
I keep thinking I need to find a local Trader Joes and stock up on a few new food items.
A Brittish friend of mine loves those crumpets!
I want the crumpets
I always enjoy your TJ reviews. :-)
I could go for the coffee with the Crumpets. Good fines!
Oh I am headed up to our closest TJ after reading this post. I have seen that coffee? Is it strong. My sister gives me hard time for caramel-flavored coffees.
PS sharing on the weekend edit (the revised version of the edit) laura
Post a Comment