{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}
It's Daily Goodie Box time! February's box arrived yesterday and it was nice to get some 'happy mail'.
Let's take a look, shall we?Natralia - Anti-Itch Soothing Cream https://natralia.com/skin-care/anti-itch-soothing-cream
I think it was a fluke that I got two of these but I'm not complaining. I've used Natralia's products before and this anti-itch soothing cream works really well on bug bites.
Pure LYFT - All Natural Caffeine Powderhttps://purelyft.com/collections/shop-now/products/variety-pack
I have to admit I thought these were toothbrushes when I first saw them! They are actually pre workout caffeine energy drink mixes. They come in 4 flavors and have zero calories.
Skinny Crisps - Gourmet Crackershttps://skinnycrisps.com/shop?olsPage=products
These are gluten free, low carb, vegan & high fiber. Brownie crisp crackers sound like they'd go well with a cup of coffee or tea.
Flathau’s Fine Foods - Cheese Strawshttps://flathausfinefoods.com/collections/gourmet-cookies/products/cheese-straws
Cheese straw snacks with a touch of chipotle. Spicy!
Coco Luxe - Hydrationhttps://www.cocoluxelife.com/collections/hydration
I got some of this in last month's Daily Goodie Box and it was so good. I'm glad to have some more of it.
Nature Nate's - Raw Unfiltered Honeyhttps://www.naturenates.com/products/
How cute are these little packets of honey?! It comes in a great little to-go size.
Eco Lips - MONGO KISS™ Lip Balmhttps://ecolips.com/collections/mongo-kiss-lip-balm
I tried this last month and it is so soothing. The flavors are delicious!
You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






3 comments:
I like your goodie box Heather. The honey and lip balm sound great.
What a great box! I need to check out that cream.
LOVE the spoon full of honey idea. Perfect for a cup of tea or on toast.
Post a Comment