This time last week I was on my way to Boston to visit College Girl and now it seems like a dream! I was planning to post this last Thursday but it didn't happen so here's my latest thrift haul.
Goodwill had lots of top options for me.
This Dry-Tec aqua work out top is such a pretty color.
It looks different in this photo and it's more blue than green.
I love a good flannel and give me all of the plaid.
This Simply Vera Wang shirt is so soft.
It's got nice features like the hem around the bottom.
I got this grey top to throw over my yoga clothes but I really like wearing it outside of yoga too.
This Banana Republic sweater has a split back and is cute over a tank top.
I wore it on a recent warm-ish day.
I need to highlight my new Sam Edelman booties too. They're not from a thrift store but were on clearance at Nordstrom Rack.
Last but not least is this distressed grey tank.
It's another yoga hit (also my new camo leggings are from TJ Maxx).
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick













9 comments:
I need a little camo in my life! I love that grey, light weight post workout shirt. I have a 1/2 dozen of that style from TJMAXX. I wear them all the time, paint in them, run a few errands. Great finds Heather! Better late than never to post your finds!
laura
You have such a nice thrift store and I love the shirts and your camo leggings are really cute. I want to buy a pair of camo leggings too.
The love open back top and colorful shirt!
So good girl! The aqua tee and black and white stripe are my favs!!
Why I love all your bargains, Heather. Especially your two coloured jumper :) Thanks for sharing at Warm And Cosy Outfit And Wait For Another Storm!! Weekend Link Up.
Fabulous fines.
You got some really cute pieces, what good thrifting lucky! I think the Vera Wang top is my favourite, love all those colours :)
Hope that you had a lovely weekend :)
Away From Blue
You rock at thrifting my friend.
You did well with your thrift finds. I just went to Goodwill yesterday. I found a few shirts for myself and even a shirt for my husband.
Post a Comment