I took another Aldi trip recently and found some new (to me) products. They are all vegan too!

The Garlic Knots are in the bread aisle (not frozen). They bake right in the bag.
Yummy Autumn Glory apples.Super easy Bruschetta, just toast some baguette slices and add this on top. Delish! Would also be good on pasta or mixed with rice.
Most English muffins contain dairy but these do not.Yay for me!
I haven't tried either of these yet but I'm definitely intrigued.
I've heard Aldi chocolate is superior and this dark Moser Roth bar is pretty decadent. What are your favorite Aldi finds?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick






6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you found those autumn glory apples at Aldi, you know I got those the last time I went to Trader Joe’s and love them. My family is crazy about garlic knots so I’m happy to know I can get them there at such a better price. Have a wonderful Monday sweet lady!
You got some awesome items to try out from Aldi. I haven't been there in a while but I'd love to try out the English Muffins. Have a nice day Heather.
You have some good buys and good eating. One of my quilts is called Garlic Knots.
I have got to go to Aldi's! There is one about 30ish miles from me and I was saying recently to my youngest daughter that I needed to make a stop in there to see what all they have. I have several friends that love it! OOH...that dark chocolate.......YUM! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Fun finds!
Hi,
I have tried the chocolate and agree, yummy.
I just purchased garlic knots at the Sam's Club bakery, we liked them. They are take and bake as well.
Post a Comment