Monday, March 2, 2020

{Photography} Philly Head Shot Photo Session

I was thrilled to get to shoot headshots for this lovely lady.
She's embarking on a new career and needed headshots that reflected her new role. 
It was a very chilly morning in Philly so we shot as quickly as possible.
You might remember her from her Milestone Birthday shoot or...
this super fun Save The Date/ Engagement Session. I'm so grateful she wanted to hire me again!  

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The photos came out great and I'm sure she loves them too!

Tamar SB said...

These came out great!!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Great pic! What is her new career? It's fun to follow along! Are you in Bucks County? Happy Monday!

ALLIE NYC said...

The photos came out great and look very professional but approachable. Good Job!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Creations By Cindy said...

She is a very lovely gal! Great pictures Heather Lou. You do good work girl. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Fantastic!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails