We're still not done our first floor powder room makeover but while we were waiting, we decided to paint the basement powder room too.
We used the same color that we're going to use in the other powder room (Benjamin Moore Buxton Blue).Here's a before pic from when we first finished the basement. The paint was starting to get scuffed up and needed a refresh,
I'm still looking for accessories but I picked up the shelf at Primark (for College Girl but she didn't take it!) and the basket for toilet paper. We'll probably hang the shelf once I have all of the accessories figured out.
There's nothing like a fresh coat of paint!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It




8 comments:
Hi Heather, oh I love the blue color paint in your bathroom. Yes doing a new paint color really makes a big difference. :)
Have a happy Valentine's Day.
Julie
I absolutely love it! What a difference a coat of fresh paint makes. Love the accessories too. Lots of work but love it in the end. When the END finally comes that is. LOL! Hugs and blessings and Happy Valentine's Day.
Cindy
That shade is lovely!
It looks lovely. Our 1/2 bath off our family room looks similar to yours with the cute sink, oval mirror and toilet.
Lovely colour! We have pretty much the same in our sitting room. I am finding it rather addictive and now want to paint every room a variant shade! Joanne.
What a beautiful colour paint Heather. Love what you have done here :)
The coat of paint makes such a huge difference. Love the color you chose. We too are in the process of updating our upstairs powder room.
http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com
It looks great! I love the color. I have a similar blue in my master bathroom and an accent wall in my hallway!
Post a Comment