Friday, February 1, 2019

A Few Things Friday

Yay for Friday and making it through the longest month of the year!  
I found this photo on my Timehop app from two years ago and I like it.  Do you use Timehop?
 Another quote I was digging.  Good ol' Zig!
 Coyote sighting in my neighborhood. I haven't seen it but I have my eye out for this fella (or lady). Yikes!
 Dreaming of new bathrooms at Ikea (this powder room project is still on hold).
Loving this Weezer Teal Album of cover songs from the 80's and 90's. So good! I bet you love a few of these song too!
 I got College Girl's Doc Marten's fixed and I think they did a really good job of patching up the ripped one!
 We got a little bit of snow this week and my attire was spot on. #eyeroll
There's a new TBB Asks Link up on Monday.  Why don't you join in with me? Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I too love visiting Ikea and looking at their awesome bathrooms. It's a great way to get ideas. The DM look great now. Yes we had a dusting of snow the other day and so glad it wasn't a lot of snow. I'm so glad January is gone and glad next week the temps will be a lot better. Enjoy your day Heather. :)

Andrea Nine said...

I love what Weezer is doing with songs from back in our day. I haven’t been to an IKEA in forever, none close to us. Hope you’re having a great weekend.

Meditations in Motion said...

I have never visited your site before. Loved it! Great photos. I need to check out Timehop. Thanks for the tip!

Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love playing catch up and seeing what you've been up to! I don't use timehop but I bet it's fun to look back!

Claire Justine said...

I love IKEA so much so I am always planning my new kitchen/bathroom/bedroom ideas here! Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop Heather.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails