Thursday, February 28, 2019

Goodie Bags to Go

I think by now you guys know my (unofficial) love language is care packages. 
We were going up to visit College Girl over Valentine's Day and planned to take her and her friends out to dinner one night while we were there.  My brain immediately went into planning to make up little goodie bags for the girls.
I made a double batch of thick  Giradelli brownies (*sub coconut oil for canoloa oil--it is super yummy that way!*)
I also picked up some little things for the bags.  I hit the Dollar Tree for supplies and found the cozy socks at TJ Maxx.   Each girl got a pair of cozy socks, a sheet mask, highlighter, Hershey Kisses, Dove chocolates and brownies.  We handed them out at a dinner and they were so surprised and appreciative. 

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Welcome To The Weekend

Pin It

6 comments:

Claire Justine said...

Aww, what a lovely idea Heather. I bet they loved them. Whoo those brownies look delicious :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That was such a fun and nice idea to make the goodie bags for the girls. I bet they loved them. :)

Tamar SB said...

You are the sweetest!! Love the coconut oil idea!

Carla from The River said...

Great idea .. you and I have the same love language, I love to do things like this too.

Unknown said...

Please bring these goody bags to Eric's Eagle Scout ceremony

Terra Heck said...

That was a very kind thing to do.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails