Wednesday, February 20, 2019

{Field Trip} Philadelphia Auto Show

Hitting up the auto show wouldn't normally be my first choice of outings but we were gifted tickets to the event and had a free day, so off we went! #sayyes
We decided to take the train into Philly. I used to commute every day on good (?) old Septa but this was Mr. Click's first time on this train.
 The trip was easy peasy and we walked right into the convention center without even going outside.  So many fancy cars!
 Of course we had to check out the Jeeps (my favorite!).
 Ruh roh!
 The classic cars and movie/tv show cars were the most fun for me.
 Clark!!!!


 I wasn't getting the perspective right on this one but I tried!

 After we'd had enough of the cars (and people who love them) we headed over to Reading Terminal Market.  It was pretty busy in there and it was such a nice day that we decided to walk to one of our favorite spots for brunch.
 It felt like a Spring day! Say "hi" to Billy Penn!
 We went to Bar Bombon - the same place we went for my birthday dinner and we loved it just as much.  It's a vegan Latin tapas restaurant and bar.  The small plates are perfect for sampling and sharing.
 It's an all vegan place that Mr. Click likes as much as I do.  Those meatballs and garlic bread!!
 Cauliflower tacos and yep...I had to try the traditional pancakes.
They were SO good! Have you ever been to an auto show?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

6 comments:

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. I go the local auto show to look around and look at the classic cars. Looks like the Philadelphia one is cool.

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
When we went to the Houston Rodeo.. they have all kinds of stuff from animals, to cars to other. It is huge. They had an auto show too. I sat in a few of the sports cars. ;-) It was fun. They also had an off road truck that you could sit in and it was like a ride. The boys loved that.
Snow, snow and more snow here for us. It really is beautiful out.. the clean up will start up this late afternoon, I think? Unless it keeps snowing. LOL

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

The auto show looks like a fun day to spend with your husband and love the food. My husband love going to the one in the city and we have been there numerous times!

Tamar SB said...

So fun! That food looks amazing!!

Claire Justine said...

What a great event, Heather. Love the Mystery Machine :)

Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up.

Terra Heck said...

My husband is more of a car enthusiast than I am. Although I don't make it a point to visit auto shows, I'll go one one with him if he wants. That Mystery Machine van is a throwback. How fun!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails