Friday, February 8, 2019

February Daily Goodie Box

{Disclaimer, I was given a Daily Goodie Box, but all opinions are my own.}
It's always fun to see what new goodies are in the Daily Goodie Box and I'm always happy to see one in my mailbox!  
Their slogan is Daily Goodie Box, it's more than just free samples!  That's definitely true because it's usually got quite a few full size products in it.  Let's see what's in the box this month.
Sprig - CBD-Infused Soda
https://drinksprig.com/pages/cbd-infused-soda
I got to try Sprig soda in previous box and I really enjoyed it. This one tastes like a less-sugary sweet Fresca. 

Zest Tea - High Octane Tea
https://www.zesttea.com/products/tea-bags?variant=12757276229719
I love my coffee, but a cup of high octane tea sounds like a great way to re-energize in the afternoon.


Undercover Chocolate Co - Crispy Quinoa Snacks
https://www.undercoverchocolate.com/products/
I'm always thrilled when the sweet snack are vegan.  Crispy quinoa, dark chocolate and blueberry, yum!

Dimension Nails - Premium Nail Lacquer
https://www.dimensionnails.com/product-category/premium-nail-lacquer/
Another vegan nail polish, I'm on board with that!  This plummy color is calling my name.

AWSB - Organic Wild Bar Soaps

Flickable - Lollipop Lip Gloss
https://www.flickable.com/shop
Lip gloss in a lollipop shape...so cute and clever!

Bambo Nature - Skincare Essentials

https://bambonatureusa.com/products/skincare-essentials
All of these Bambo nature baby care essentials are perfect for travel.

CURAD - Germ Shield Antimicrobial Wound Gel
http://curad.com/product/germ-shield-antimicrobial-silver-wound-gel/
This germ shield lasts up to 3 days and effectively kills bacteria like mrsa, e. coli, staph and yeast.  No stinging!

This was another fabulous offering from Daily Goodie Box!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick













Pin It

4 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I like to try a new rea now and then and this sounds awesome! So does the lipgloss, lots of fun goodies! Happy happy Friday lovely lady!

Tamar SB said...

I keep hearing more and more about CBD oil! The quinoa snack sounds good!

Carla from The River said...

Oh the soap, my fellas would like that.

Anonymous said...

What a great box! Filled with goodies! That Blue Agave Soap looks great!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails