Wednesday, February 27, 2019

{Photography} Couple Holiday Photoshoot (with adorable pup!)

This was a last minute photo shoot I did for an old friend and her husband for their Christmas cards.
They had just completed a front porch remodel and she wanted some photos out there with their adorable pup, Teddy.   I had such a blast shooting with them and this was the shot they ended up picking for their cards (which I designed). Can you see their Christmas tree sparkling in the window?  I had some serious porch envy!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

4 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That is so nice Heather and I too love that beautiful porch and cute dog! Great job. :)

Tamar SB said...

Love the setting, so homey!

Claire Justine said...

Beautiful photo Heather :)

Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop.

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful photo and design Heather. Did you do the decorating on the porch for the photo shoot?
It is all very lovely!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails