They ask, we answer. Join in if you like!
1)Who is your oldest friend? How did you meet?
I've reconnected with a few childhood friends on Facebook but I still see two of my oldest friends that I met in middle school.
2)Tell us about your circle of support? Who are your people?
We have supportive families on both sides and some great friends too.
3)How did you meet your partner?
We met in high school at a party. We went to different high schools so it was through mutual friends.
4)How is Valentine's Day celebrated in your house?
A special meal with the family that night. Mr. Click always bought all three of us bouquets when the girls lived at home. Now I send them little gifts and cards. I still like to decorate for Valentine's Day.
5)What is your love language?
I think it's a tie between words of affirmation and acts of service.
6)Do you prefer receiving flowers or chocolates?
Flowers always!
7)What is the most meaningful gift you have ever given or received or have given?
That's easy, my kids!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It






9 comments:
Those are my love languages too. Love the idea of three different bouquets for you and the girls.
That is so very sweet that Mr. Click brought you all 3 bouquets for Valentines! xo
Awe...love that your sweet Mr. Click sent you all three flowers. How precious. Being a daddy to girls is not an easy task but oh there is a love there between a daddy and his women! Marty, being a husband to me, a daddy to three girls and an a papa to 5 grandgirls will tell you quick like: JUST GO WITH THE FLOW and REMEMBER....THEY ARE RIGHT about EVERYTHING! LOL! Well none of that had anything to do with your post. Just count that as free stuff today. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi Heather, you all are just the cutest family! I love how you decorate your mantel and the flowers your husband gives to all of you.
Thanks for sharing at our Cooking and Crafting with J&J. Enjoy the week.
Julie
Sweet answers. It's amazing you two met in high school.. <3
http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com
Totally my kind of love language too!
Well, I love answer number 6!!
And totally agree on number 7!!!!!!!
One can never have too many tulips! Thanks for linking up with us!
OH MY GOODNESS! You two met in HIGH SCHOOL! How cute! I love that! I agree with you too - kids are the best gifts and FLOWERS forever! This post made me smile!
Post a Comment